Sunday, March 25, 2007

A new beginning...

After a lot of "I am not the kind who writes blogs" and "I don't have the patience" statements, here I am, writing my first blog entry. I also happen to be on vacation so that definitely contributed to this decision. I have been so out of touch with my near and dear friends that I thought this would be an awesome way to catch up with some of them and a fun way to vent my anger and share my happiness (I know you are thinking by now.. "tell us something new, this is why everyone writes blogs!!!")

6 comments:

Sowkan said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!

GSA said...

Thanks Sowkan!!! Glad that you are the first to comment :)

none said...

Welcom Madam!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
GSA said...

Thanks Poornima!!

வினையூக்கி said...

நீங்களும் வலைப்பதிவர் ஆயிட்டிங்களா? பாராட்டுக்கள்

செல்வகுமார் (எ) வினையூக்கி