Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Bad hair day?

Man.. yesterday was one of those dreaded bad hair days. Went to get a hair cut, was wondering why this woman was praising my hair all along, "oh you've got such lovely thick hair, so long.. do you get headaches often?" I was thinking to myself "What on earth is this woman up to?" and alas I realized that she cut close to 8 inches of my hair!! My husband's hair is probably just an inch shorter than mine! But this woman kept rambling on "Oh.. that is such a cute style on you, if I had cut 1 inch more, I could have donated your hair to the local Cancer institute" Yeah right, had that happened, I would have needed hair donation myself. I look like a totally different person now, amazing how much a hair cut can change your persona! I guess all forthcoming days this month are going to be bad hair days!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is the new month treating you/your haircut

PJ said...

Hee hee, the way you write this is so funny. Its probably not at all funny in real life though! But I would love to see you with short hair, G. Send me a pic!

Anonymous said...

Ever since this post, people have been asking me for a picture, will post one soon!! By then hopefully my hair would have grown longer ;)