Sunday, September 9, 2007

Brr.... its winter.

Summer is fun where I live. Tons of outdoor activities; hiking, trekking, mountain climbing, rafting and such. This place turned me into an outdoor person. I was having fun with my hiking and trekking and here comes winter, bringing all my activities to a screeching halt. My friends have promised to take me cross-country skiing (regular skiing passes are outrageously expensive, about 700$ dollars for the season) this winter, let's see how far I go with it!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

G, you need to buy yourself some snowshoes from SierraTradingPost. 99 bucks and we'll hike up the ski hill and hike all winter long :-)

It's just like hiking but on the snow. so much fun!

sciencebird said...

I also like snow-shoeing. And the skating rink will open soon.

PJ said...

Hey its not winter as yet! Its still Fall!